Client Administration Manager
Guide Dogs Queensland is seeking an experienced Client Administration Manager to lead our client services administration team, whilst ensuring that efficient and effective service is being delivered to our clients, allied health team, and the broader Guide Dogs Queensland workforce.
In addition, there is also the need for this role to develop work practices and guidelines, improve administrative operating procedures, and promote a strong internal service culture to enable effective end-to-end workflow and ensure compliance with relevant legislation and frameworks such as the NDIS.
To be successful in this role you will have vocational/tertiary qualifications in leadership and management, business administration, or a similar field, and a minimum of 5 years’ management experience from a medical, healthcare and/or hospital environment. Experience in service planning, budgeting and change management is also key.
You will have exceptional written and oral communication skills, a thorough understanding of all allied health administrative procedures (NDIS, Medicare, etc), the ability to lead, manage and develop a team whilst building a shared understanding of and commitment to our organisations mission and values.
Experience working within the NFP / Community Sector would be advantageous but not essential.
To view our position description, please click here.
Guide Dogs Queensland is a leading provider of services to Queenslanders living with no or low vision. Voted one of Australia’s most trusted charities, and with thanks to the ongoing support of the community, we are able to help people with low or no vision reach their goals and experience everything life has to offer. Our services are all tailored to ensure blind and vision impaired Queenslanders can fulfil their potential and live life the way they choose.
We offer our team:
- Roles which challenge and reward you whilst allowing you to grow your skill set.
- A competitive salary in accordance with experience.
- A rewarding career where you have the chance to make a real difference to the lives of Queenslanders living with low or no vision.
- Great location, beautiful campus and dogs in the workplace.
- Close to public transport and free onsite parking.
- Great team culture.
- GDQ is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated leadership team. We support our staff with learning and development opportunities, an employee benefits program and progressive workforce management strategies.
How to Apply
Please complete the application form below and submit your covering letter explaining why you would be suitable to the role (no more than 2 pages) and a copy of your Resume/CV.
Applications close 9 December 2022.